TRAIL HUNTERS is responsible for the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 15 of the Political Constitution of Colombia, which develops the fundamental right to habeas data, referred to the right of all citizens to know, update, rectify personal data that exist on it in databases and in archives of both public and private databases, which is unfailingly related to the handling and processing of information that the recipients of personal information must take into account. This right has been developed through the issuance of Statutory Law 1581 of 2012 and Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013, based on which TRAIL HUNTERS as RESPONSIBLE for the personal data that it receives, handles and treats the information and thus proceeds to issue the present policy of processing personal data, which is made known to the public so they know the way TRAIL HUNTERS treats your information. The provisions of this policy for the processing of personal data are binding on TRAIL HUNTERS, its administrators, employees, contractors and third parties with whom TRAIL HUNTERS engages in any kind of relationship.
Our contact information are:
Name: Trail Hunters
Phone: (+57) 3137109037
Types of personal data that are stored in our databases:
The personal data that we collect in our database, which is used and processed to fulfill our purpose, are:
- First name.
- CC or NIT or Passport
- Date and place of birth
- Email address.
- Social security entity to which you are affiliated
- User of social networks.
- Photographic images, audio and video recordings.
Likewise, we collect the following information from our workers and suppliers
- Personal information related to your date and place of birth, nationality, marital status, gender, educational levels, work experience, personal references, level and socioeconomic status and financial situation.
- Personal information related to your health status, social security entities to which you are affiliated, disciplinary and judicial records.
- Personal information related to your family and dependents, and your personal preferences in terms of activities and hobbies.
The information provided will remain stored for the maximum term necessary to allow us to comply with the legal and / or contractual obligations under our charge, especially in accounting, contractual, tax and tax matters, or to comply with the provisions applicable to administrative, accounting, fiscal, legal and historical information.
We assume the veracity of the information provided and we do not verify, nor do we assume the obligation to verify the veracity, validity, sufficiency and authenticity of the data provided to us.
Purpose of the treatment
- Send communications, by different means, related to events organized by TRAIL HUNTERS or by third parties.
- Send information to riders and / or third parties in relation to advertising and commercial offers that allow the promotion of products and / or services that are or are not offered by TRAIL HUNTERS.
- Send information and promotional and / or advertising messages to riders and / or third parties in relation to events, activities, promotions or offers in which TRAIL HUNTERS is a part of any quality or carry out marketing activities.
- Consult and update personal data, at any time, in order to keep this information updated in our databases.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and employees, which may include updating data or carrying out regulatory controls.
- To manage compliance with the terms established in the employment relationship such as: Affiliation and contributions to social security entities, creation of a labor contract, generation of payments and labor benefits, as well as training, development, welfare, occupational health and security.
- To carry out market studies to define the profile of our users, carry out advertising and commercial prospection.
- Manage social media and / or editorial content.
- Develop guides / adventure catalogs.
- Manage the riders’ loyalty.
- Facilitate the entry and exit of documents.
- Carry out activities for historical, scientific or statistical purposes.
- Leave a record of the work carried out
- Include as part of printed, digital or electronic audiovisual material, as well as websites and social networks of TRAIL HUNTERS.
We have established, procedures and standards of information security, whose objective is to protect and preserve the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information, regardless of the medium or format where it is located, its temporary or permanent location or the way in which it be transmitted.
The third parties hired by us are equally obliged to adhere to and comply with the security policies and manuals of the information, as well as the security protocols that we apply to all our processes.
All contracts with third parties (contractors, employees, external consultants, temporary collaborators, etc.) that involve the processing of information and personal data, will include a confidentiality agreement detailing their commitments for protection, care, security and preservation of confidentiality, integrity and privacy of information.
Rights and procedures
You expressly, expressly and previously have been informed about the rights that the law grants you as the holder of your personal data. These rights are listed below:
(i) Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of the entity responsible for the treatment or in charge of processing your personal data.
(ii) Request proof of the authorization granted to the controller, except when expressly exempted as a requirement for processing.
(iii) To be informed by the controller or the person in charge of the treatment, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to the personal data.
(iv) Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for infractions of the personal data protection regime.
(v) Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of personal data in the terms of Law 1581 of 2012.
(vi) Access free of charge once a month to your personal data that has been subject to treatment, under the terms of the current regulations.
The procedures for the exercise of your rights will be the following:
Procedure for consultations
Holders, authorized persons or assignees may consult your personal information that rests in our databases, in which case we will provide the requested information, after verification of the legitimacy to submit such request. The consultation will be attended within a maximum term of ten (10) business days counted from the date of receipt of the same. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay indicating the date on which your inquiry will be attended, which in no case may exceed five (5) business days after the expiration of the first term .
If the holders or authorized persons consider that the information contained in a database should be subject to correction, updating or deletion, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the law, they may submit a claim to us, which will be processed under the following rules:
- Your claim must be made by request addressed to TRAIL HUNTERS with your identification information, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, your address, and accompanying the documents you want to assert as evidence of the facts. If the claim is incomplete, we will require it within five (5) days after receipt thereof to correct the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without you submitting the required information, we will understand that you have withdrawn the claim.
In the event that we are not competent to resolve your claim, TRAIL HUNTERS will transfer to the corresponding party within a maximum period of two (2) business days, a fact that will be informed to the Holder in a timely manner.
- If appropriate, once the complete claim has been received, a legend that says “claim in process” and the reason thereof will be included in the database in a term not exceeding two (2) business days. This legend must be maintained until the claim is decided.
- The maximum term to attend the claim will be fifteen (15) business days counted from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to meet the claim within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which your claim will be handled, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term .
The area of attention of requests, queries or claims before which the owner of the information can exercise its rights is:
Phone: (+57) 3137109037
Modifications and validity
This policy was modified and published on our website on August 11, 2016 and becomes effective as of the date of publication.
This policy was published on the TRAIL HUNTERS websites on February 2, 2019 and becomes effective as of the date of publication.